It Is Almost Election Day 2020 – Trump vs. Biden
November 3rd is right around the corner, however, for years, friends, foes, and families have been divided over a broken nation. A political stance that has caused so many to unfriend each other on social media, causing arguments, debates, and even caused this Nation to riot.
Why? Why this presidency? Is it emotion-based? Do people believe that one man is so evil that he has destroyed this country? Has the democratic party convinced so many of that or is this political opinion based on research and self-knowledge?
If you look at the facts alone, there are many. Many from each party. The good, the bad, the ugly. Each nominee has setbacks, blunders, things in their past they should not be proud of. Then they have many accomplishments.
We have one candidate, who has been in the political arena for over 40 years and accomplished a minuscule amount in some opinions. He has flip-flopped between policies and bills. We have another, who has never been in politics at all and comes from a world of business, some of which have failed.
Have they both had sex scandals? Yes, absolutely! Have they both been entailed in money scandals? Yes, they have.
What do they stand for? We can only go based on their stance today and what they have proven.
I am not going to go into a debate with my subscribers, followers, nor friends and family.
I ask that you do the research yourself.
What I will say is that you need to do your research on the following topics and make an educated decision before voting in this election.
- Socialism – (a political and economic theory of social organization which advocates that the means of production, distribution, and exchange should be owned or regulated by the community.)
- Social democracy – (a socialist system of government achieved by democratic means), Some examples of Social Democracy are The German SPD, the Swedish SAP, the Danish SD, the Austrian SPÖ.
- Universal healthcare – Universal healthcare is a health care system in which all residents of a particular country or region are assured access to health care. It is generally organized around providing either all residents or only those who cannot afford on their own, with either health services or the means to acquire them, with the end goal of improving health outcomes. For more information look here: https://www.who.int/en/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/universal-health-coverage-(uhc)
- Immigration Reform
- Taxes/ Tax Reform
- Medicare/ Social Security
- Promises each party has made in the past and for the future
- What each party has accomplished
- Abortion Views
- Religious Views
- Many legal views
- Ultimately – what other topics are important to you?
Personally, no matter who you vote for, if you are my family or friend, I still love you. We can agree to disagree.
In the end, I do NOT worship the President of the United States, I worship God!
I promise you, in the end, God has the final say…… it is all written….
PS – Don’t take any of this personally – it is only a blog